Dear EMAR Members,
Bev Blume and Leslee Dirk are excited to launch the 2017 Multi-Million Dollar Club Membership drive. We both hope that you will consider being a part of a club that recognizes successful Real Estate Professional. To join the club you must have had either $2,000,000 in closed sales or a total of at least 12 transactions sides for 2016. Please note that the qualifying amount may be an average of the last three years.
As a member you will receive:
- Recognition as a leader in the industry.
- A network of other successful Realtors as a resource (email and phone list of members).
- Access to a MMDC Facebook Page and Facebook Mastermind Group.
- A once a year luncheon gathering to allow for business and elections, as well as quarterly networking and training events.
- A collective photo advertising layout in The Oregonian , The Gresham Outlook, and The Sandy Post, normally in April. They will include your photo, your company name, and your phone number.
- Use of the MMDC logo for all your advertising .
- Use of a one page color photo advertising spread of all MMDC Members.
- Certificate of Membership
- Leadership open to input and suggestions to increase and better the Membership of the MMDC.
At our last membership meeting, we also decided that the group wanted to volunteer for Community Visions, a local non-profit group that buys and fixes up homes that citizens with developmental disabilities can rent or buy. Those that wish can donate a little sweat equity into the community by volunteering a few hours when a project house is in need of clean up and repair. You will be notified via email when a project is available and you can decide whether it fits into your schedule. As a group associated with home ownership, we can create a positive image in the community for 2017 and years to come.
The deadline for application is February 28, 2017.
Please call or email us if you have any questions.